Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Dear Frank & Richard~
Believe me you two are the only ones getting this email.
(Isn't is sad that adult entertainment in this country has always been such a gyp.)

I'm gonna be down home Saturday, Oct. 30, for the STRANGERS gig @ THE DOTHAN CONFERENCE CENTER.

ANYWAYZZZ... Wezzze needzzzz to get together & write a song called FRIENDZZZZ WITH BENEFITZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Now, I already googled that shit & there two songs with lyrics like:
"Call me yo' friend with benefits"

Nudder one go:
"We could be best friends with benefits."

Now that's more like what I'm shooting fo'
Something like
the song TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS
but the lyriczzzzzzzzzz
BEST FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!
or
GOOD FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!
or
FACEBOOK FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS!

AnyHOWZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

We got a song...

best,
r
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJprEyXMrIk&feature=related

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home