Monday, March 15, 2010

I really need you to help me get a date to the Alabama Music Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in Montgomery Thursday, March 25. I'd love to take you if you want to go. We will be sitting at Buddy Buie's table who is being inducted. My son, Christopher, & his girlfriend Carsen are supposed to be seated near Buie's table. I know Bobby Dupree, drummer for the Rockin' Gibraltars, is gonna be there with his wife so there's gonna a be a little group of US.
We're gonna be staying Thursday night @ Meg Strickland's boyfriend's house in Wetumpka. Scott Gellerstedt & I worked together in the handicraft business. He played @ Bama his freshman year but his brother made All-American his Sophomore year.

Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I need a date.
I'm a widower now. Sharon passed away Jan. 30.

I thought I was gonna get something going but I was wrong.

I need one thing from you & I'll make it worth your while.
Either come with us to Wetumpka (Christopher can take you back to Tuscaloosa on Friday, March 26, because I'm heading to PCB on Friday) or try to get me a blind date with some of your friends in the Montgomery area.

Anything you can do to help me will be appreciated.

The entertainment at the event will be superb.
Eddie Levert of the O'Jays http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_O%27Jays, The Blind Boys of Alabama, Mac Davis, ARS, Jamey Johnson, Mac McAnally, Bobby Denton and Percy Sledg
>



http://www.alamhof.org/amhof_events.html


best,
Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home