Monday, December 21, 2009

MSS~

Got in the Christmas Spirit today & started thinking about who I wanted to give presents to.
For some reason, you popped in my mind so I started thinking about giving you a Christmas present.
Now the easiest thing would be to buy you a Christmas present, put it in the mail & be done with it.
Guess that's too damn simple for me.
Well, I did the first part.
I bought the present but then I started thinking.
Guess I ain't got enough trouble in my po' ass life.
Gotta go hunt it up!

Anywayzzzzzzzzzzz...

I'd been thinking about getting this present for you for some time.
I started thinking about getting it for your birthday present back in August before we broke up.
Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Being me, I just had to make it more complicated than just dropping a package in the mail.

I decided I'd like to see you open the present plus now that the present is inside a shipping container, I'd like to see it one more time again.

So that's the purpose of this email.
I can mail your Christmas present or I can deliver it.(If you want me to mail it, please let me know the best way because I'd like for you to sign for it)

If you think you might like for me to deliver it, there are two opportunities.
Thursday morning I will hopefully recover from Wednesday's World's Greatest Jewish Christmas Party (hope you haven't forgotten that evening last year) & I'll head south.
I'd be glad to drop off this package and watch you open it or I could also deliver it when I return from the beach on Sunday.

One way or the other you'll get your gift.

Please let me know what I should do.

best,
r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home