Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MM~

At least you can't blame that awful cold on me.
You wouldn't even give me a damn kiss Friday night after you drove me home from Little Willies!

Tomorrow is Lee's 69th birthday so be prepared for the unexpected.

Check out the movies & let me know which one ya might like to see:
http://cobbtheatres.com/hollywood16.aspx

Also think about food. Nix in the Sticks, Wintzell's, Logan's Roadhouse, Pepito's in N'port & Broadway Pizza are probably my favorites but there are a lot of places where I haven't eaten. Just think about it and let me know if ya feel like eating something.

Ethan Gardiner http://www.myspace.com/ethangardiner
is playing @ Gnemi's starting @ 10:30.
There's Karaoke @ Rhythm & Brews.
Some kind of acoustic music is supposed to be playing @ Brown's Corner from 8 till 12.

Hope ya feel well enough to do something tomorrow night.

I'll check with Lee & see if it's O.K. for us to go out to the lake house & build a fire.

best,
rr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home