Monday, October 05, 2009

M~
I had a superb rest last night and greeted Lee this morning after his return from Chicago.

I'm doing better.

I guess my problem is that it seems like every time I get with a girl, our relationship gets to be more important to me than it ever is to them so that ends up creating a lot of useless adrenalin for me.

You'd think I'd learn SOMETHING after 45 years of chronic failure.

I'd love to hear from you any time. I realize I'm a little edgy but I'm a little more on an even keel than I was the morning of August 24.

Even though our relationship is still a raw deal with me, I'm starting to find closure.

Maybe you'll keep some special memory of US with you. I know I have a some great reminiscences of our year together but every time I recall them, I think about how bad it hurt to lose you.

I know I sound crazy but I wanted to let you know I trying to improve.

best,
r



all images courtesy of http://www.2112online.com/nantucket/bio.html
Nantucket is a band out of North Carolina. I was attracted to cover art but now I'm listening to them on their myspace site www.myspace.com/nantucketband

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home