Friday, May 28, 2010

Mr. Register-I have forwarded all of this wonderful information to Carolie Kay, Morgan's widow. I know she will be glad to get it. She wrote yesterday from Boone, NC where her husband, bob and she live in the summer time to get away from our stifling central Virginia humidity and heat to say that they would be dedicating the Boy Scout Facility in Florence, Alabama named in Morgan Weed's honor on November 1 and that she hopes to attend the dedication ceremony. Thanks to your note, I have new website to check out regarding this American hero and have dedicated my own celebration of Memorial Day this year to him and to his family he left behind.

Thank you so much,
Pat Summers

Hello Sir.
I am curious about the Stevie Nicks picture you have within your blog. You noted that this is from "The CW"; can you tell me about The CW? I am most curious if there was an article accompanying the photograph and where I might be able to find...if it is still in existence.
Thank you for your time.
Nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home